Thursday 5 January 2017

My Film Ident 1

...

... 

I edited and experimented with different non diegetic music to this ident on GarageBand. You can see here on the left, the different free loops I used together to create the non-diegetic music for this ident. 


I sped the music up so that the ending didn't sound so abrupt because the music I made was longer than the clip of the moving image itself. I enjoyed adding layers on layers (layering) for the background moving image (the clouds in the sky moving clip, lots of big yellow lights flickering clip). Also, I experimented with the colour of the whole clip. I went on the colour board and changed the colour of the original clouds in the light blue sky clip to pink instead of light blue. 

...

...

I made a second version of this ident which has an added image/layer (of starry galaxy) on the background. I also adjusted the speed of the music (non diegetic sound) back to its original speed because I liked the sound of it more even if there was an abrupt ending. 

...

...

Finally, for this ident I changed the colour of the 'Ethereal Entertainment' font to pink/purple. I thought these colours were clear to see and matched the background colours and images more. I also increased the size of the font to make it clearer to see and more prominent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.